DescriptionMicro-Fit 3.0 Connectors are a 3.00mm pitch high-density, low-power connector system available in wire-to-wire and wire-to-board configurations with SMT and through-hole options and up to 5.0A to meet low- to mid-range power application needs. Molex's Micro-Fit 3.0 Interconnects offer users a low- to mid-range power-distribution solution with the highest current in the smallest footprint available today. Based on a 3.0mm centerline Micro-Fit 3.0 is available in wire-to-wire and wire-to-board configurations, SMT and through-hole processing, 2 to 24 circuits and single- and dual-row versions. Micro-Fit 3.0 Connectors can be purchased in pure tin or one of two thicknesses of select gold to provide costs savings. Contacts are fully isolated on each side of the interface to eliminate potential arcing and incorporate four points of contact for redundancy. The housings utilize positive-lock features to prevent accidental disconnects. Micro-Fit 3.0 Interconnects are UL recognized, CSA approved and TUV licensed. All components are leadfree, RoHS compliant, halogen free and glow wire capable.
RGB LED Strip (5050 SMD, 60/M)
16.5 foot roll of 5050 RGB SMD LED's, with 60 LED's per meter, for a total of 300 LED's. Requires an RGB controller and 12v power supply. This is the same type of RGB LED strip used on the Raw Thrills / Betson games such as Jurassic Park and Aliens Armageddon.
- RGB LED Strip
- 12V/72W (each LED is 0.24W)
- Connectors at double end
- 60 LEDs in each meter
- This version is water proof by glue covered
- All the standard length (1/3/5 Meters) are pre-sold with power connector, which can connect to the special power adapter and controller for this product.
- If you need a special length like 2 meters, feel free to DIY it, just combine two 1-meters.
- You will need a power supply and remote controller for this product, and the power supply require 12V DC power, please be aware of this.
- Four Pins interface: White - VCC, the rest cable color is responding and to GND.
☆ Privately held company, established in 1999
☆ Sales volume over 16 Million USD since 2017
☆ OEM & ODM company, with employees more than 250 persons, 7260 square-meters in size
☆ Service for economical solutions and innovative wire harnesses design & manufacturing
☆IATF16949 (2016) & ISO 9001 (2015), and UL certified supplier with wiring No. E468011 & cable No. E479323
1. Q: Can you help to design?A: Yes, we are an ODM / OEM company, beyond we have been specializing in wire harness & Cable assembly since 1999.2. Q: When will you start to help design?A: We sketch simple solution for initial discussion, after quotation and order placed then start to drawing and double confirm with client for the design. 3. Q: What if quality issues occur when customer discover?A: Our quality and engineer team will positively respond for the quality issues with 72 hours, as we are intend to make long-stand strategy with customer and the value is to provide better service.4. Q: Do you have any standard products to cut down customers lead time for prototype and tooling cost?A: Yes, there are over 1000 sets of molds and some of them can be used for customer directly. Moreover, Edgar is specialized in wire harness over 20
years with 5000+ productsCONTACT US